[patriots] UK Column Today. 2nd DEC

  • From: john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Brian Gerrish <bjgerrish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 18:05:58 +0000

Quite correct for their criticism of the proposal of UK bombing of Syria. So
why does Brian Gerrish support Islam as a peaceful religion, when if one reads
the Koran it is full of hate for none believers. The terrorists are just
carrying out the dictates of the Koran.I thought Brian you were a Christian
.How can you advocate going against the first of the ten commandments. You
quite correctly point out the evils of Satanism. So how can you justify your
remarks to me about Islam being a peaceful religion. . Your published
statements demean your obvious attributes. Sincerely.JohnT.
P.S. I know I get up your nose. But I use the same critical language that you
use against the BBC and your local MP. Quite correct of course. But if you
throw stones you should expect some to come back to you if you yourself act in
a devious manner.Go on throw some back at me without your previous abuse.
Answer my point about the first commandment. You criticised your local MP for
not sticking to his Christian belief so where do you really stand on your
supposed Christian belief. Before replying, if you dare, read the first
commandment.

This email has been sent from a virus-free computer protected
by Avast. www.avast.com