[patriots] Cameron Calls Up Floods As A Distraction From Tomorrow's Vote On Whether To Go To War With Russia

  • From: "Chris Pead" <cpead@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Patriots JGroup" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 20:02:07 -0000

<http://tapnewswire.com/2015/12/cameron-calls-up-floods-as-a-distraction-fro
m-tomorrows-vote-on-the-coming-nuclear-war-with-russia/> Cameron Calls Up
Floods As A Distraction From Tomorrow's Vote On Whether To Go To War With
Russia

<http://tapnewswire.com/2015/12/cameron-calls-up-floods-as-a-distraction-fro
m-tomorrows-vote-on-the-coming-nuclear-war-with-russia/> Tue 9:07 pm UTC, 1
Dec 2015
<http://tapnewswire.com/2015/12/cameron-calls-up-floods-as-a-distraction-fro
m-tomorrows-vote-on-the-coming-nuclear-war-with-russia/#comments> 5

These River Severn floods are the worst she's ever seen, Lynn tells us,
videoed this morning at Llanymynech, Llandrinio and Four Crosses, just a few
miles upstream from Shrewsbury, coming down from the Welsh mountains in full
torrent. In all probability, by tonight the town of Shrewsbury's flood
defences will be severely tested, and then all the towns downstream will
suffer in sequence. How convenient for David Cameron, trying to push the
vote to go to war in Syria through Parliament tomorrow, that such an ideal
distraction will be filling the news.

UPDATE next day - town centre flood defences in Shrewsbury held, but look
out downstream. The river is very high. Just outside the town centre,
flooding is heavy. Report from Four Crosses, a few mile upstream, says
flooding is even worse this morning than yesterday. This will still be a
big news story.

<http://tapnewswire.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Shrewsbury_Abbey_from_the
_west_-_geograph.org_.uk_-_56158.jpg> A flood at Shrewsbury Abbey pictured
in earlier times.

This is, to my mind, another use of weather technology whereby the ideal
conditions for flooding have been created. Warm air is brought in to order
(or cold), by moving the jet stream using HAARP technology. The ionosphere
is heated, lifting it up, and the void fills up from below, drawing cold or
warm weather either north or south, depending on what temperatures are
required. Clouds are seeded, swollen, and rainfall triggered.

Everything is being brought to bear to ensure that Britain can't escape the
wishes of the Blairites and the Satanic Cult, which controls them, to commit
Britain's armed forces to war in Syria. Will even one MP talking tomorrow
in Parliament mention that this will in short order become a war, not with
ISIS, but with Russia?

General Petraeus has already gone public advising that Russia has developed
weapons to which the US as yet has no answer. Their ships can be disabled
through powerful EMF weapons, for example, as happened during the Crimean
crisis to USS Donald Cook <http://www.voltairenet.org/article185860.html> .
He advises that US forces should keep clear of Syria for this reason.

Instead British forces can be sacrificed, says Cameron, hiding from the
country the fact that he is exposing us to potential nuclear reprisal from
Russia. This is a war we would do well to avoid. No wonder Cameron's
ordered up the floods. It looks like they'll hit tomorrow, timed to
perfection for the morning news.

This is not to mention that all day today around Shrewsbury, fire engines,
police cars, unmarked police cars, police motor bikes have been much in
evidence, moving around with lights flashing, or parked up in numbers on the
side of the road awaiting events. TV cameras and interviewers were already
out in force during the day. The commotion was enough to get neighbours
asking, 'what's it all about? what's going on?' This is definitely an op,
and one that's not hard to see through.

Video sent in by Lynn.

vote on whether to go to war with Russia"

<http://tapnewswire.com/2015/12/cameron-calls-up-floods-as-a-distraction-fro
m-tomorrows-vote-on-the-coming-nuclear-war-with-russia/#comment-50396> 1 Dec
2015 9:29 pm

beLIEve says:

River Severn. FLOODS..ARE..GEO-ENGINEERED.

I know because I live in the general area.

We have had .silica type "rain" ..gently falling out of the sky for two
weeks or, more.

We haven't had so much.. "rain" ."fail".for about 3 years.

The ..FAKE SKIES.. have been an impenetrable carpet of .DARK..THICK.
..SPRAYED POISONS ...for around 3 weeks.

I wondered what the ..SCUM-BAG khazars..were up to !

All those "inconvenienced" by the floods ...SHOULD DEMAND WHAT
GEO-ENGINEERING ORDERS...RATs-child & Co...have ..ISSUED...reference
...SEEDING .etc in this area.

Victims of these "floods" should personally..SUE...khazar Cameron &
RATs-child SCUM.

The SCUM have to CREATE FLOODS to win a ...WAR VOTE...my, my, my, how
desperate are they ? ? ?

WAR with Russia...CONSENT DENIED.

My authority and that of my fellow .Indigenous BRITISH Sovereigns..is
.SUPERIOR..to that of ..Cameron & the RATs-child Khazar Mafia.

I demand and command the ..khazar scum..cease and desist..THEIR..war plans.

I DO NOT CONSENT.

beLIEve says:

The video is not available.

I imagine it was too interesting ?

adamspiritualwarrior <http://asatanicconspiracywithssps/> says:

I do sense Desperation. In spite of all the confusion everywhere, I sense
desperation. Could Rothschilds Economist front cover in January 2015 not be
panning out as hoped?

Silica type rain..bloody hell. ive seen repeated cloud patterns, like if one
squeeses a tube of toothpaste on a table. Then does another line next to it.
Then another line. Ive looked up and seen this. And realised, nature doesn't
make separate tube like clouds right beside each other in long lines, like
thick tubes. Not at all Your great comment here has anchored me and calmed
me down http://tapnewswire.com/2015/09/mystery-of-mars/#comment-50394 its
been essential to discuss these types of matters with someone, for my
wellbeing F*ucking amazing what you say about the Australian aboriginals.
I'm going to research that lands beyond the Ice Wall. I am extremely
extremely interested, curious, fired up about this.

The film Logans Run. The 'domed ' city state. Michael York escaping, and it
not being like he thought beyond this 'ice wall' Kingel. How far coukld it
actiually extend? Could it be...it goes on infinitely? Maybe there is
no.'EDGE'.

I honestly feel, we are getting warmer on matters.

I also feel, since ive become obsessed on this matter since last weekend. It
feels to me, it makes much more sense. The unifying, huge secret, the cement
that keeps those RKM secret society Freemasons etc etc etc...as tight and
thick as thieves.

There really is, would be, an US and THEM mentality amongst them, if theyre
privy to such amazing knowledge. Bear Grylls is an insider. Check
Colemanexperience. His dad too. Smiling face for the camera, but wow shits
going on.

Grylls I wonder, I think, has done 'antarctic' explorations. Maybe. I Cant
be sure.

Could the Ernest Shackleton and John Mills film too, of Scott of the
Anrtarctic. HAVE BEEN ANOTHER HUGE, TAVISTOCK, FREEMASONIC, KHAZARIAN,
OCCULTIST, SATANIST, BLACK MAGIC, TALMUDIC..HOAX??

Kind regards,

Chris

JPEG image

JPEG image