[patriots] OK. I fell asleep while watching this.

  • From: john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 20:59:46 +0000

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gH8yIqcG13cBut I re wound it even though it
came from the LSE who I look on as my enemy.But, I value the phrase as known as
know your enemy. You might try to stay awake whilst watching this.So
international, law is contrary to our common law. |So what?If the NWO is
contrary to our (UK) common law. ?Join the NWO or value your local i.e.your
British freedoms.Give them up to so called international values: What the muck
are they? In my, the opinion control of your freedoms. Reading this you are
exceptional. You are not watching 'Strictly' or whatever.You need to wake up
your friends. Who the muck am I'm Just someone who cares. Someone who welcomes
criticism .Iif you think I am wrong then criticise me. I welcome it. JohmT

This email has been sent from a virus-free computer protected
by Avast. www.avast.com