[patriots] Re: UK Column Today. 2nd DEC t=1449082253; bh=Glwu23ZjT3T3VFeyzYw1LxBOgdgzONfAvHS/B/7swRQ=; h=To:References:From:Date:In-Reply-To:From; b=F9DuqjndV9Cxd/Rm41NgTjKVKc/pK5NkMDlsdkHEOfHhFgawBw1LqqCSy+T5olTBF noP3yE9Ir+kmVe8KOIxSAlM3KmgQT5drJUVEoiIya3lP9M3lwr56Oh3kbqlQluBe8x 0psP6XApMoVIp1uMqSm5GIebTj8fgWvjzpwXnLx8=

  • From: Brian Gerrish <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 18:50:52 +0000

John T

Oh dear.

You quote the Koran incorrectly and seem unaware of a key Christian commandment of "love thine enemy". If you regard them as such - I don't.

You have not learned what Christianity is.

Yes let's all unleash hatred and violence against the Muslim 'hoards' and see where that gets us - nowhere but plays directly into the hands of those that would divide and rule.

Go on get the hatred out there - let's ignore the real danger, which is the traitors who have betrayed the country...oh yes they are voting on killing more people today...that is not a debate in a Muslim parliament but ours.

You don't get up my nose - I just wish you would think instead of dangerous rhetoric.

rgds Bg

On 02/12/2015 18:05, john TIMBRELL wrote:

Quite correct for their criticism of the proposal of UK bombing of Syria. So why does Brian Gerrish support Islam as a peaceful religion, when if one reads the Koran it is full of hate for none believers. The terrorists are just carrying out the dictates of the Koran.I thought Brian you were a Christian .How can you advocate going against the first of the ten commandments. You quite correctly point out the evils of Satanism. So how can you justify your remarks to me about Islam being a peaceful religion. . Your published statements demean your obvious attributes. Sincerely.JohnT.

P.S. I know I get up your nose. But I use the same critical language that you use against the BBC and your local MP. Quite correct of course. But if you throw stones you should expect some to come back to you if you yourself act in a devious manner.Go on throw some back at me without your previous abuse. Answer my point about the first commandment.
You criticised your local MP for not sticking to his Christian belief so where do you really stand on your supposed Christian belief. Before replying, if you dare, read the first commandment.