[patriots] Re: Cameron Calls Up Floods As A Distraction From Tomorrow's Vote On Whether To Go To War With Russia

  • From: john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 08:26:49 +0000

There is a huge man made lake in the Welsh hills so that river levels in the
Severn are controlled so that in times of drought the river level is
maintained. That should demonstrate to anyone looking the huge volume of water
that the lake contains. So if you are looking for a sinister reason for the
Severn Floods you might try looking in this direction.However there has and
still is a sharp dividing line in the UKs weather. The rain in the North Wales
hills has been very heavy.Some say (and I tend to agree) that the reason our
weather is a bit unusual is because of the change in the direction of the El
Nino current which happens intermittently. This change in ocean temperature has
caused the jet stream to move northwards which in turn caused the South of the
UK to experience mild conditions.I prefer this version of events rather than
the geo engineering theories.

From: cpead@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [patriots] Cameron Calls Up Floods As A Distraction From Tomorrow's
Vote On Whether To Go To War With Russia
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 20:02:07 +0000

Cameron Calls Up Floods As A Distraction From Tomorrow’s Vote On Whether To Go
To War With Russia Tue 9:07 pm UTC, 1 Dec 2015 5 These River Severn floods
are the worst she’s ever seen, Lynn tells us, videoed this morning at
Llanymynech, Llandrinio and Four Crosses, just a few miles upstream from
Shrewsbury, coming down from the Welsh mountains in full torrent. In all
probability, by tonight the town of Shrewsbury’s flood defences will be
severely tested, and then all the towns downstream will suffer in sequence.
How convenient for David Cameron, trying to push the vote to go to war in Syria
through Parliament tomorrow, that such an ideal distraction will be filling the
news.UPDATE next day – town centre flood defences in Shrewsbury held, but look
out downstream. The river is very high. Just outside the town centre,
flooding is heavy. Report from Four Crosses, a few mile upstream, says
flooding is even worse this morning than yesterday. This will still be a big
news story. A flood at Shrewsbury Abbey pictured in earlier times. This is, to
my mind, another use of weather technology whereby the ideal conditions for
flooding have been created. Warm air is brought in to order (or cold), by
moving the jet stream using HAARP technology. The ionosphere is heated,
lifting it up, and the void fills up from below, drawing cold or warm weather
either north or south, depending on what temperatures are required. Clouds are
seeded, swollen, and rainfall triggered. Everything is being brought to bear to
ensure that Britain can’t escape the wishes of the Blairites and the Satanic
Cult, which controls them, to commit Britain’s armed forces to war in Syria.
Will even one MP talking tomorrow in Parliament mention that this will in short
order become a war, not with ISIS, but with Russia? General Petraeus has
already gone public advising that Russia has developed weapons to which the US
as yet has no answer. Their ships can be disabled through powerful EMF
weapons, for example, as happened during the Crimean crisis to USS Donald Cook.
He advises that US forces should keep clear of Syria for this reason. Instead
British forces can be sacrificed, says Cameron, hiding from the country the
fact that he is exposing us to potential nuclear reprisal from Russia. This is
a war we would do well to avoid. No wonder Cameron’s ordered up the floods.
It looks like they’ll hit tomorrow, timed to perfection for the morning news.
This is not to mention that all day today around Shrewsbury, fire engines,
police cars, unmarked police cars, police motor bikes have been much in
evidence, moving around with lights flashing, or parked up in numbers on the
side of the road awaiting events. TV cameras and interviewers were already out
in force during the day. The commotion was enough to get neighbours asking,
‘what’s it all about? what’s going on?’ This is definitely an op, and one
that’s not hard to see through.Video sent in by Lynn. 5 Responses to “Cameron
calls up floods as a distraction from tomorrow’s vote on whether to go to war
with Russia”1 Dec 2015 9:29 pmbeLIEve says:River Severn…
FLOODS….ARE….GEO-ENGINEERED.I know because I live in the general area.We have
had …silica type “rain” ….gently falling out of the sky for two weeks or,
more.We haven’t had so much.. “rain” …”fail”…for about 3 years.The ….FAKE
SKIES…. have been an impenetrable carpet of …DARK….THICK… ….SPRAYED POISONS
…..for around 3 weeks.I wondered what the ….SCUM-BAG khazars……were up to !All
those “inconvenienced” by the floods …….SHOULD DEMAND WHAT GEO-ENGINEERING
ORDERS…….RATs-child & Co………have ….ISSUED…..reference …..SEEDING …etc in this
area.Victims of these “floods” should personally….SUE………khazar Cameron &
RATs-child SCUM.The SCUM have to CREATE FLOODS to win a …..WAR VOTE…….my, my,
my, how desperate are they ? ? ?WAR with Russia…..CONSENT DENIED.My authority
and that of my fellow …Indigenous BRITISH Sovereigns….is …SUPERIOR….to that of
….Cameron & the RATs-child Khazar Mafia.I demand and command the ….khazar
scum….cease and desist….THEIR….war plans.I DO NOT CONSENT.beLIEve says:The
video is not available.I imagine it was too interesting ?adamspiritualwarrior
says:I do sense Desperation. In spite of all the confusion everywhere, I sense
desperation. Could Rothschilds Economist front cover in January 2015 not be
panning out as hoped? Silica type rain….bloody hell. ive seen repeated cloud
patterns, like if one squeeses a tube of toothpaste on a table. Then does
another line next to it. Then another line. Ive looked up and seen this. And
realised, nature doesn’t make separate tube like clouds right beside each other
in long lines, like thick tubes. Not at all Your great comment here has
anchored me and calmed me down
http://tapnewswire.com/2015/09/mystery-of-mars/#comment-50394 its been
essential to discuss these types of matters with someone, for my wellbeing
F*ucking amazing what you say about the Australian aboriginals. I’m going to
research that lands beyond the Ice Wall. I am extremely extremely interested,
curious, fired up about this. The film Logans Run. The ‘domed ‘ city state.
Michael York escaping, and it not being like he thought beyond this ‘ice wall’
Kingel. How far coukld it actiually extend? Could it be…….it goes on
infinitely? Maybe there is no…’EDGE’. I honestly feel, we are getting warmer on
matters. I also feel, since ive become obsessed on this matter since last
weekend. It feels to me, it makes much more sense. The unifying, huge secret,
the cement that keeps those RKM secret society Freemasons etc etc etc…..as
tight and thick as thieves. There really is, would be, an US and THEM mentality
amongst them, if theyre privy to such amazing knowledge. Bear Grylls is an
insider. Check Colemanexperience. His dad too. Smiling face for the camera, but
wow shits going on. Grylls I wonder, I think, has done ‘antarctic’
explorations. Maybe. I Cant be sure. Could the Ernest Shackleton and John Mills
film too, of Scott of the Anrtarctic. HAVE BEEN ANOTHER HUGE, TAVISTOCK,
FREEMASONIC, KHAZARIAN, OCCULTIST, SATANIST, BLACK MAGIC, TALMUDIC……HOAX??
Kind regards, Chris

This email has been sent from a virus-free computer protected
by Avast. www.avast.com

JPEG image

JPEG image