[patriots] FW: Queer genes?

  • From: john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 08:11:51 +0000

Ever one to join in a discussion I would like to partake. What first started me
on this line of thought was observing what went on in Greece in the 1950s.
(before or after I cannot say). Girls were monitored and protected by their
parents and even the boys wanted to marry a virgin. Being hyped up by their
hormones boys went with other boys and Greek society accepted this. Girls in
girls only schools regularly have crushes on female teachers, probably again
driven by hormones.If one observes animals they regularly make 'mistakes'
trying it on with the same sex. This practice is used by farmers who can tell
when a cow is in season by other cows mounting her and arrange for the cow to
be inseminated.I have never held strong views that the way a person leans at
any one time is of any lasting consequence.
What I do disagree with is older men or women interfering in the life of
teenagers. Why? Because the way our society is arranged into heterosexual and
homosexual camps a youngster whose first sexual experience is likely to have
fixed in their mind that this is their correct sexual orientation.The hatred
demonstrated by the below correspondence is echoed by many whatever side if the
fence they stand.I see a greater enlightenment in the youth of today probably
because sex is in their face much earlier in their lives that it was in
previous times, so they naturally discuss it and in my opinion have a more
sensible attitude than in my young days - when it was a taboo subject to be
sniggered at.One current danger is that the schools are being forced to educate
children about sex as young as five. I believe that this is wrong. Children
will demonstrate when they are ready to be advised by asking questions.
Subject: [patriots] Queer genes?
To: patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 23:26:01 +0000

The Homosexual gene has never
been found - its just like evolution; a position of faith and
not fact!

Jack

From: maday@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To: Annette Smith <charityrichards@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Date: 02 December 2015 at 09:08

Subject: FW: Re: [SUSPECTED SPAM] FW: RE: Saudi Arabia

Message Received: Dec 01 2015, 10:39 PM

From: "David Skinner"

To: maday@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Subject: Re: [SUSPECTED SPAM] FW: RE: Saudi Arabia

Someone
however has mischievously put out a video purporting
that Saudi Arabia are publicly executing a famous race
horse and thousands of other creatures for engaging in
sodomy. But notice that it is the the gay commentators
who are willing to believe the hoax and are filled
with rage.

http://www.newnownext.com/saudi-arabia-denies-executing-prized-racehorse-for-being-gay/11/2015/

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/saudi-arabia-famous-racehorse-to-be-executed-for-being-homosexual/

The BBC, a major
organ of gay and evolutionary propaganda, simply
blanks out any news item that puts forward the case
for the Biblically defined, let alone biologically
defined family. It is interesting that David
Attenborough, Darwins' pamphleter has not been
consistent with his beliefs into describing how
evolution might have played in developing homo
sexuality in the animal kingdom. For this he has
received a great deal of fury from gay academia

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/academic-takes-swipe-at-david-attenborough-wildlife-documentaries-for-ignoring-gay-animals-8487212.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPzzHSCinFk
Richard Dawkins, a fellow
evolutionist, whilst claiming the existence of a gay
gene also avoids discussing animal homosexuality. Is
this because they both realise it will draw them out
of their cosy, "scientific" and therefore morally
neutral world, into one which might suggest that we
are in fact different from the animal world after
all , in a profoundly spiritual and moral way?
Dawkins argument for a gay gene
clearly show how far he "has become darkened in his
understanding."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDmQns78FR8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQlw4PpDs4o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHDCAllQgS0

Re: [SUSPECTED SPAM] FW: RE: Saudi Arabia

Quite believable knowing the Arabs

Message Received: Nov 30 2015, 05:47 PM

From: "David Skinner"

To: maday@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx