[patriots] Freedomtalk Radio

  • From: Kate <talk2ktc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 17:20:45 +0000 (UTC)

Please make a date in your diary and listen in. Please send on. From: len
lawrence, pilot.
<!--#yiv6889907246 .yiv6889907246hmmessage
P{margin:0px;padding:0px;}#yiv6889907246
body.yiv6889907246hmmessage{font-size:12pt;font-family:Calibri;}-->Andy

Radio show 7pm to 9pm 12 December 2015.
You may recall that Norman Scarth and I both spoke in a recent  radio show
about Veterans for Peace, both
Norman and I are members. David Bennett and I will be talking about chemical
poisoning, the military, and PTSD.

I spoke with Ben Griffin two days ago, the co-coordinator for Veterans for
Peace London. I believe it would
be of value to all if Ben or a spokesperson from Veterans for Peace  could
start the show  for the first 30
minutes. David Bennett and myself could then join in and then concentrate on
chemical poisoning the military
and PTSD.

Norman who fought in WW2 and served on Russian Convoys in World War 2 could
also contribute.

Bullet points for David Bennett and I are:
1. Number of ex-service personal  homeless  (8000 plus)
2. Number of ex-service personnel in prison (10% prisons population)
3. Number of service personnel that had entered the services from the care
system AND NOW HOMELESS
4. PTSD or Chemical poisoning  (organophosphates were used in the first Gulf
War)
5. fMRI Brain Scans
6.  Neuro psychiatry (what it is)
7. What support are the Generals and ex generals giving to those veterans that
are ill with Gulf War illness
9 The closing of military hospitals, Royal Naval Hospital Haslar was sold for
only three million pounds, which
    included the MRI and CT Scanners!

Best Wishes

Len Lawrence

War Veterans Discard Medals in Rejection of Militarism and ...
war-veterans-discard-medals-in-rejection-of-...
- Cached
11 Jul 2015 - “I was given these medals for service on operations with the
British Army. . Ben Griffin served in the Parachute Regiment and the SAS. .....
Know the facts first, then, when you do, speak out in protest, there is no
other way to ...
Dr. David Bennett - National Center for Crisis Management
Dr. David Bennett served in the Royal Navy Medical Branch, then Ministry of
Defence. He has ... Author of book Trauma 999 Emergency, Published in 2000.
  Ben Griffin
Coordinator
Veterans For Peace UK

PNG image