[patriots] Two years old but bang up to date.

  • From: john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 16:39:36 +0000

Just watch the video 2minutes long. Just for Mike. It's from the BBC.

Share

Press release: BNP denounce Cameron as he
makes

case for second war on Syria

Today David Cameron is making his case for war. Cameron wants
British Armed Forces to bomb Syria. We’ve been here before.

Two years ago, following the total breakdown of communications between
the governments of Britain and Syria, the Syrian Government invited a BNP
delegation to Damascus to reopen diplomatic talks between the two
countries.

Travelling to Damascus and meeting with high-level government figures,
the BNP peace delegation sat with members of the Syrian Government in the
Syrian Parliament and wrote an official letter pointing out the facts that
the so-called ‘rebels’ and ‘moderates’ were
Islamist terrorists and our mutual enemy, furthermore, and that we should
be working towards common ground.

VIDEO: BBC analysis of the BNP-Syrian Government
letter

The letter was emailed to all Westminster MPs just hours before the
vote. Out of 557 MPs, just 13 votes defeated Cameron’s motion, ruling
out Britain from joining US-led strikes on Syria.

Cameron’s defeat resulted in Obama cancelling his planned vote
in Congress.

The BNP succeeded in preventing Cameron dragging Britain into yet
another foreign war.

Two years on, Cameron is now trying to make his second case for war in
Syria. This time he’s switched his target to the same militants he
wanted to help two years ago. Now he’s calling them
‘terrorists’.

“The ramifications of Cameron’s interference in Syria
this time are far more dangerous.”

BNP Chairman Adam Walker told Russian journalists earlier today.

“Russia is doing an excellent job of sorting out the mess
that Western interference in the region has brought about, and Britain
should be leaving Russia to get the job done.

“Instead Cameron is making the case for further interference
and has made it clear that he has no interest in working with the Russians
or notifying Russia of British military flightpaths in Syria.

“It’s a deliberate provocation of Russia – a
dangerous and callous move, very likely to cause British casualties from
‘friendly fire’ which will escalate tensions and bring NATO
allies into direct conflict with Russia – something no sane person
the world over wants to happen.

“We all know the tragic reality of friendly fire incidents
from the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, and those happened when allied
forces were communicating with one another!

“The Paris attacks, and the ‘severe’ threat level
from terrorist attacks on British soil come from Islamists here in Britain,
and the masses of fit and able-bodied Muslim males of fighting age that the
EU brought into our countries as ‘refugees’.

“It’s vital that Cameron starts putting the safety and
lives of British people first, here in Britain and stops warmongering and
interfering in Muslim lands.”

Click
here to unsubscribe

Having trouble viewing this e-mail? View it in
your browser

PO Box 213, Wigton, Cumbria, CA7 7AJ
www.bnp.org.uk | publicity@xxxxxxxxxx

BNP Donation and Enquiries Hotline: 0844 809 4581

PO Box 107

Wigton,

CA7 7AL

United Kingdom

This email has been sent from a virus-free computer protected
by Avast. www.avast.com