[patriots] Re: Love your enemy?

  • From: john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Rays1 <rayspost@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>, "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "patriots-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2015 07:49:45 +0000

Thank you Ray, Just for clarity I will repeat in a summary what I proposed.We
form a group and crowd fund a case of the police refusing to record crime all
the way to to the Supreme court where common law generally reigns supreme,2)
that the people who state that Islam is a peaceful religion should be publicly
challenged by quoting the numerous instructions given in the Koran to offer
violence to unbelievers.

From: rayspost@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx; patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;
patriots-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [patriots] Re: Love your enemy?
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 20:31:03 +0000

There
are some interesting points here but, the constructive debate which should have
followed has begun to

descend
into the usual personal criticisms - which always end with increasingly harsh
insults
thrown in reply until

the
debate becomes impossible - and everyone goes home angry.

My
question is, Why?

From
what I saw of it, the debate seems to have soured between the UKColumn, headed
by 'our man Flint', Brian-g

(aka:
the man himself) and John TIMBRELL, Jack & David. The problem seems
to be a belated difference of opinion

in
interpretations and understandings of Islam and Christianity followed by descent
into biblical and koranic quotes leading

nowhere.
Those creeds and beliefs are indeed worthy of further debate - if the
personal comments are left out and

any
religious texts are only mentioned with links to look them up but, the more
interesting
part was the beginning when

John-T
was basically saying that, the lower courts are corrupt and only follow strict
statute law, the higher courts are NOT

so
corrupt and thirdly, that those higher courts DO follow Common Law and so we
must strive to reach them. If you want

debate these let's keep them entirely separate- and civilised...

What
puzzles me is the UKC's oft-repeated cry that although the establishment wolves
are happily - and now even openly

laughing
at us - as they busily erect their fascist-like laws, walls and bars all around
us, we should all "Do Nothing" in response

lest
these wolves ravenously attack us in an increasingly armoured and violent
manner - as they are so keenly wanting and waiting

do! The trouble here however, is that every suggestion of even quite
reasonable action in defence (eg: JohnT's) are then

interpreted
as "Violence!" even though it may not be so - kind of a
self-fulfilling attitude.. - which also leads nowhere whilst those

wolves
get on with gleefully building those walls around us, cackling and howling as
they do so.

What's
as puzzling is the UKC's other often repeated message that we should all
"Do Something" - which is a

self-contradiction
of the other.

The
only 'acceptable' defence seems to be that we must all continuously write to our
MP's and "Spread the word" even

though
we already know that those who do may well be writing to one of those 'wolves' -
who then simply blocks the

senders
ip address whilst claiming that he's "Vexatious".......Uh-Oh.

Spreading
the word is good but we don't have the time to reach those millions of sheep
pens at the end of the fields up and

down
the country at the rate we are going - not with those legislative walls already
practically in place for the most part.

think time on this list might be better spent if we came up with more
pro-active - NOT violent - suggestions

Regards

Ray

Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 07:26:51 +0000

Brian, As
usual you twist what I say to cover up your own inadequacies.

I have
never advocated violence. What I wanted you to do was to use your voice to
criticise those including Christian Church Leaders who state that Islam
is a peaceful religion. If you or they cannot be bothered to read the Koran to
find that the terrorists are doing exactly as the Koran promotes.

Unless this
truth becomes more widely accepted we stand no chance of countering it. The
Children in their school spend large parts of their days chanting things from
the Koran. You are against mind control yet support it's continuance in
Muslim schools by your silence.

I repeat I
have never advocated Violence. I promote using our law to stop the evil amongst
us. Quite the opposite is happening when the police protect people carrying
banners "Kill the infidel"

Your
refusal to tell the truth implies a hidden motive.

Subject:
[patriots] Love your enemy?

To: brian@xxxxxxxxxxxx; patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

From: ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 21:54:49 +0000

Hi
Brian,

I think you had better have another look at who exactly Jesus was talking to
when he said that!

Jack

On
02/12/2015 18:50, Brian Gerrish wrote:

John

Oh dear.

You quote the Koran incorrectly and seem unaware of a key Christian commandment
of "love thine enemy". If you regard them as such - I don't.

You have not learned what Christianity is.

Yes let's all unleash hatred and violence against the Muslim 'hoards' and see
where that gets us - nowhere but plays directly into the hands of those that
would divide and rule.

Go on get the hatred out there - let's ignore the real danger, which is the
traitors who have betrayed the country...oh yes they are voting on
killing more people today...that is not a debate in a Muslim parliament but
ours.

You don't get up my nose - I just wish you would think instead of dangerous
rhetoric.

rgds Bg

On 02/12/2015 18:05, john TIMBRELL wrote:

Quite
correct for their criticism of the proposal of UK bombing of Syria. So why does
Brian Gerrish support Islam as a peaceful religion, when if one reads the Koran
it is full of hate for none believers. The terrorists are just carrying
out the dictates of the Koran.I thought Brian you were a Christian .How can you
advocate going against the first of the ten commandments. You quite correctly
point out the evils of Satanism. So how can you justify your remarks to me
about Islam being a peaceful religion. . Your published statements demean
your obvious attributes. Sincerely.JohnT.

P.S. I know
I get up your nose. But I use the same critical language that you use against
the BBC and your local MP. Quite correct of course. But if you throw stones you
should expect some to come back to you if you yourself act in a devious
manner.Go on throw some back at me without your previous abuse. Answer my point
about the first commandment.

You
criticised your local MP for not sticking to his Christian belief so where do
you really stand on your supposed Christian belief. Before replying, if you
dare, read the first commandment.

This email has been sent from
a virus-free computer protected by Avast.

JPEG image

JPEG image