[patriots] Re: Fwd: todays UK column news.

  • From: "Chris Pead" <cpead@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Brian Gerrish'" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Patriots JGroup" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 18:09:35 -0000

Hello Brian,

Unfortunately, you are doing exactly what John Trimble was complaining to
you about, namely, not answering the question put to you, but going off on a
tangent and denigrating him, as indeed you are doing to me, rather than
answer an important question he put to you, vis a vee the Moslem religion
and Koran.

May I ask, what grounds do you have for saying in your email, I quote,
"another armchair warrior good at critique but not so good at getting out
and doing the real job."? How do you know I am not doing a real job for the
cause?

It's not a question of where I think you have got it wrong, that is your
organisation, but rather, that you will not act in an open manner with
members of Jack's group who have asked you to explain statements made by
yourself and your organisation that are in conflict with reality and logic.
Instead, all you do is go on to denigrate the character of the questioner as
a means of obscification and distortion.

We are at a very dangerous point in our history where an army of hordes of
men are invading our Caucasian homelands disguised as refugees, who are
being given cell phones that will work when the day of the great attack
comes, while ours will have been turned off! Even as this e-mail is being
written contingents of this invading army are training in woods and forests
near Manchester, Sussex and most probably elsewhere in the UK. This is
happening on a far grander scale in Germany, not only in woods, but also in
the vast number of vacated military camps there!!

Its time to after the real enemy, Brian!!

As for who I am? I am a member of Jack's Patriots group and have been with
his group since its inception. He is doing a good job at exposing many of
the scams and bogus organisations pretending to be exposing the enemy, but
are in reality "gatekeepers" whose job it is, is to prevent people from
finding out who the real invisible enemy is. That is, except for those who
have eyes to see!

One great man is recorded as saying "95% of winning the battle is knowing
who your real enemy is! The other 5%, is knowing who you are!"

So Brian, please prove to us that you are a man of honour and answer the
questions put to you.

Kind regards,

Chris

From: ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 08:59:29 +0000

Because you DO NOT READ OUR EMAILS PROPERLY you are not worth responding to.

Jack

Unless you are subscriber to the UKPatriots list, all emails sent via 'Reply
All' to UKPatriots will be bounced. You can subscribe here
http://www.freelist.org/list/patriots

On 11/12/2015 08:56, Brian Gerrish wrote:

Keep attacking those that stand up and do - keep hiding in the background
and undermining by email with Mr Timbrell

Keep pushing for the violence and helping inflame the tension that the State
wants

One minute you accuse Jews then it is Islam then no it's the UKColumn. Grow
up.

You talk of shills - why don't you focus on those creating the policies?
Instead of those caught up in them from all races creeds religions and
countries.

Just keep going guys and you can have the Civil Contingencies Act in place
and relax in the dictatorship you have helped create.

bg

On 10/12/2015 20:33, Jack Lewis wrote:

Because I think he is shill!

Jack