[patriots] Re: Fwd: todays UK column news.

  • From: john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 11:21:02 +0000

No big deal on this but I disagree with you Jack. He is a clever man and a good
researcher. He knows exactly what he is doing. He is doing what he correctly
objects to in others. Nudging or mind control.Ask him a question about nudging
and you will get a sensible answer. Ask him a question about the violent Islam,
Why he will not support Patrick Cullinane's efforts to open up the common law
court, or ask him why he did not use the Criminal law Act 1977 sect 6 to stop
Melanie Shaws' eviction. Then his answers become evasive just like most
politicians answers. I don't usually get angry over things, but when Brian
reported on Melanie Shaw's dire situations knowing full well that he had
ammunition to stop her being evicted I nearly wept for her. I won't resort to
abuse as he has I will just let the facts speak for themselves.
Subject: [patriots] Re: Fwd: todays UK column news.
CC: bjgerrish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 11:05:49 +0000

Hi John,

As you know not one of us has promoted violence but Gerrish
keeps insisting we do.

I pointed out to him that it is the Jews that are the problem
but he still insists I hold the Muslims up as the villains!

That's why I
called him a liar!

I know others say that the Muslims are the problem but they are
wrong - its the Jews who are manipulating them. Any race of
people who go around trying to kill people by making themselves
into bombs couldn't organize this level of 'terrorism'. This is
being done by evil intelligent people.

He really hasn't a clue who is actually running the show.

Jack

Unless you are subscriber to the
UKPatriots list,
all emails sent via 'Reply All' to UKPatriots will
be bounced.
You can subscribe here http://www.freelist.org/list/patriots
On 11/12/2015 10:54, john TIMBRELL
wrote:

It's you doing the hiding Brian. Hiding behind
words and criticism.
We only want simple answers to simple questions.
Until you answer questions people will think you have a
different agenda to that which you promote.
I am not promoting violence. In truth you are by denying
that there is a religion in this country where it's devotees
are above the law so they can wound girls by conducting FGM
and honour killing go unpunished.
Don't you think that will make the rest of the population
violent.You are talking the same language as the BBC, the
Archbisop of Canterbury and Cameron. Even your supposed
Christianity is called into question by dismissing the first
commandment.
It's not me undermining what you do it is your dishonest
self.
I'm now thinking that when you showed the shot of UK column
on GCHQ screens I think it was you that set it up.
You will not use the common law and expose that the common
law courts are unlawfully denied to us.
You did not promote the Criminal law act 1977 sect 6 to
stop the evictions.So what is your game?

To Jack, He does read them that is why he is so angry
having his cover exposed.

Subject: [patriots] Re: Fwd: todays UK
column news.

To: brian@xxxxxxxxxxxx; patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

From: ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 08:59:29 +0000

Because you DO NOT READ
OUR EMAILS PROPERLY you are not worth responding to.

Jack

Unless you are subscriber to
the UKPatriots list, all emails sent via 'Reply All' to
UKPatriots will be bounced. You can subscribe here
http://www.freelist.org/list/patriots
On 11/12/2015 08:56, Brian
Gerrish wrote:

Keep attacking those that
stand up and do - keep hiding in the background and
undermining by email with Mr Timbrell

Keep pushing for the violence and helping inflame the
tension that the State wants

One minute you accuse Jews then it is Islam then no it's
the UKColumn. Grow up.

You talk of shills - why don't you focus on those
creating the policies? Instead of those caught up in
them from all races creeds religions and countries.

Just keep going guys and you can have the Civil
Contingencies Act in place and relax in the dictatorship
you have helped create.

bg

On 10/12/2015 20:33, Jack Lewis wrote:

Because I think he