[patriots] Re: Fwd: todays UK column news.

  • From: "Chris Pead" <cpead@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Patriots JGroup" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 13:45:26 -0000

Yes John, answers are required because that is typical enemy tactics to
denigrate people so as to avoid having to answer the real question. Chris

From: ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 08:59:29 +0000

Because you DO NOT READ OUR EMAILS PROPERLY you are not worth responding to.

Jack

Unless you are subscriber to the UKPatriots list, all emails sent via 'Reply
All' to UKPatriots will be bounced. You can subscribe here
http://www.freelist.org/list/patriots

On 11/12/2015 08:56, Brian Gerrish wrote:

Keep attacking those that stand up and do - keep hiding in the background
and undermining by email with Mr Timbrell

Keep pushing for the violence and helping inflame the tension that the State
wants

One minute you accuse Jews then it is Islam then no it's the UKColumn. Grow
up.

You talk of shills - why don't you focus on those creating the policies?
Instead of those caught up in them from all races creeds religions and
countries.

Just keep going guys and you can have the Civil Contingencies Act in place
and relax in the dictatorship you have helped create.

bg

On 10/12/2015 20:33, Jack Lewis wrote:

Because I think he is shill!

Jack