[patriots] todays UK column news.

  • From: john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Brian Gerrish <bjgerrish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 20:31:48 +0000

A good informative programme. But at 35 mins in Brian suggests we need to get
the truth out there. So why will he not discuss the police not investigating
FGM and honour killings. Why does he not expose the Archbishop of Canterbury's
lies that Islam is a peaceful religion.The oath one states in court is relevant
here. I swear to tell the truth, THE WHOLE TRUTH, an nothing but the truth.
Until you do Brian you are placing yourself amongst the liars you condemn.If
you are a truthful man why do you you not acknowledge that Islam is a divisive
and illegal religion? JohnT

This email has been sent from a virus-free computer protected
by Avast. www.avast.com