[passtartoursgroup] Luminaria sign ups open up this Tuesday July 21

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Star Tours Group <passtartoursgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 12:18:27 -0700

PAStimes Star Tour Members,

Please read the most current post in the forums about the plans for the
sign up for the Luminaria events.

http://www.pasaz.org/forums/showthread.php?p=2553#post2553

Tuesday July 21 will start the sign ups.

Sign up as Scope or Runner, but not both.

One sign up per day.

Every Tuesday and Every Thursday opens up a new sign up date. One sign up
per Tuesday and Thursday.

I will try to remember to send a reminder about sign ups, each Tuesday and
Thursday morning, but if I forget, you have the schedule in the above forum
thread.

Have a super day!
Let's fill up the dates with the needed sign ups.
Terri, Event Manager

Terri Phoenix Astronomical Society <http://www.pasaz.org/> Event Manager
Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor
<http://www.MusicLessonsbyTerri.com> & Music Facebook