[passtartoursgroup] Re: Luminaria sign ups open up this Tuesday July 21

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Star Tours Group <passtartoursgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 09:58:51 -0700

Quick reminder:
Pick one Lumi date today.

Next sign up will be Tuesday July 28

and i might open up next Saturday Aug 1, for sign up as well, so we start
getting more sign ups done.
This is taking longer than I thought.

It is important to me that we get all the dates filled in quickly, so i
know i have everything covered that needs to be covered.

Have a super day!
Terri

On Wed, Jul 22, 2015 at 12:40 PM, Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Howard, Kevin, etc... in the Lumi Team,

You are done with your one sign up until 11:59 tonight. Then, you may do
another sign up of one Lumi event from Thursday morning about 12:01am to
Monday July 27 at 11:59pm.

Have a super day. I'm out of my computer for the next 2-3 hours. I might
get back in tonight to work on these events.
Terri, Event Manager

On Wed, Jul 22, 2015 at 10:58 AM, Howard Moneta <hmoneta@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ok, I signed up for one event so I guess I'm done for now.

On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 7:55 PM Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Happy Day to all Star Tours Members,

I'm checking on the Sign ups for these events.
Some of you understood what i was looking for, and others did not.

Sign ups go like this.

Today, Tuesday, until 11:59pm tomorrow, Wednesday, you may sign up for
ONE
Event. That's it. Just one.
Choose an event as a Scope or a Runner. Not both.

Then, Thursday, July 23, at 12:01am, to Monday night 11:59pm, you may
sign up for ONE
Event. That's it. Just one.

If you signed up for more than one, i took your earliest date, and
deleted the rest.

Also, if you didn't return to me the important info i need, you will not
be approved until
I have it in hand.

I need these questions answered by:

Roger
Terry
Dewell
and Rick, if you are planning to do the Luminaria events this year.

*What scope can you provide? (size/type)*
*Can you be a Back up Scope (on call)? Y/N*
*What Presentation can you do? *
*Can you be a back up Presenter (on call)? *
*Are you interested in being a Runner? Y/N*
*Can you be a Back up Runner (on call)? Y/N*
*Can you be an RSVP for the event? Y/N*

Once received, i will put it into the chart, so i can refer to it when
needed, when i have to find a back up someone, to fill in.

Dewell, if you are in the area on Sunday for Bookmans, drop off your W-9
with me if you want to be able to do these events. Sign up for one event
today, and Thursday, and then i will approve them once i have your W-9 in
my hands. Thank you. If you can't make this Sunday, we will work on another
date to get together for this swap.

If you can do more than one date, I'd like to have you sign up, but not
all at once.
We agreed, the group, the Star Tours team, at the last time we got
together to talk this over,
that we would sign up one date on the calendar, at a time, with enough
time for eveyrone who wants to be involved, to be able to grab a date or
two that they really wnat to do these events. So, please, sign up as
requested, but make a list of dates you can do, and have it handy for next
sign up.

The other weird thing that happened is that we filled in one date with
primary scopes. I expected that everyone would pick dates throughout the 24
days we have to do this event and be scattered all over. You are not
limited to choosing Nov 27 or NOv 28 as your first dates. Pick any date you
want of the 24 Lumi dates.

And a quick reminder, if you have to change your date, and drop from a
date, while we are doing these sign ups, you have to let me know. So, toss
me an email saying, as an example: I need to drop doing Nov 27 and have
chosen Dec 3 in it's place. Then, i will update my records to reflect that
change. Otherwise, i will be going nuts keeping track of the changes, if i
don't get an email to put me on the right track. I appreciate your email
for this. Thank you.

I am going through the calendar, updating those who I approve, and
adding the presenters to the list. If the presenters are not listed, the
date on the calendar has not been updated, yet.

Everyone have a super, awesome evening.
Terri, Event Manager

On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 9:24 AM, Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Star Tours Members,

Please take a moment to pop on over to the site, and pick one date to
be either a Runner or a Scope. Only sign up for one date today.

Then, this Thursday, July 23, please do it again... one date as a scope
or Runner.

Thank you. Have a super day!
Terri, Event Manager

On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 12:18 PM, Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

PAStimes Star Tour Members,

Please read the most current post in the forums about the plans for
the sign up for the Luminaria events.

http://www.pasaz.org/forums/showthread.php?p=2553#post2553

Tuesday July 21 will start the sign ups.

Sign up as Scope or Runner, but not both.

One sign up per day.

Every Tuesday and Every Thursday opens up a new sign up date. One sign
up per Tuesday and Thursday.

I will try to remember to send a reminder about sign ups, each Tuesday
and Thursday morning, but if I forget, you have the schedule in the above
forum thread.

Have a super day!
Let's fill up the dates with the needed sign ups.
Terri, Event Manager

Terri Phoenix Astronomical Society <http://www.pasaz.org/> Event
Manager
Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/PhoenixAstronomicalSociety> Page & My
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/people/Terri-Finch/1021922600> Page
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor
<http://www.MusicLessonsbyTerri.com> & Music Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Music-Lessons-by-Terri/170920862925772>
Page