[passtartoursgroup] Re: Luminaria sign ups open up this Tuesday July 21

  • From: Kevin Witts <kjwitts@xxxxxxx>
  • To: starstuff@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 17:22:00 -0700

Just to clarify…

The only time we can sign up begins on Tuesday and then we can only select 1
day…then, we can't pick another day until we get to Thursday. And then the
cycle starts again next week…is that correct?

So, by the end of this week, we'll only have been able to select 2 total days?

On Jul 20, 2015, at 12:18 PM, Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

PAStimes Star Tour Members,

Please read the most current post in the forums about the plans for the sign
up for the Luminaria events.

http://www.pasaz.org/forums/showthread.php?p=2553#post2553

Tuesday July 21 will start the sign ups.

Sign up as Scope or Runner, but not both.

One sign up per day.

Every Tuesday and Every Thursday opens up a new sign up date. One sign up per
Tuesday and Thursday.

I will try to remember to send a reminder about sign ups, each Tuesday and
Thursday morning, but if I forget, you have the schedule in the above forum
thread.

Have a super day!
Let's fill up the dates with the needed sign ups.
Terri, Event Manager

Terri Phoenix Astronomical Society Event Manager
Visit the P.A.S. Facebook Page & My Facebook Page
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor & Music Facebook Page