[passtartoursgroup] Updating the website: Star Tours section

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Star Tours Group <passtartoursgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 12:27:01 -0700

Good afternoon PAStimes Star Tours members,

I thought, why not have a section of the pasaz.org site in which we have
the Star Tours members and a photo with them, with their favorite scope?

So, we will be starting this project. What i'd like to do is have you write
a small paragraph about yourself, your background in astronomy, maybe your
hopes and ideas on what you want to accomplish with your telescope, and
send it my way with a photo of your choice, to post to the site.

We will be doing this update until the end of the year, so send over your
info as soon as you can. We will post them as they come in.

Let's show everyone who the PAStimes Star Tours members are and who might
be doing their star party.

I want to get photos of everyone in their totally black clothing, with
their telescopes. So, if we work on this together, over the next few
months, we can get some great looking photos to add to your write ups about
yourself.
Share what you think is something people would want to know about you.
And if you want to discuss this, do a reply to this email, and let's see if
we can come up with a set of ideas of what to include in this write up, so
everyone gets a chance to include what they feel is needed.

Make this one a bit different than the write up of general member, if you
want to be in both sections of the site, or just do this section. Your
choice.

Deadline will be Dec 31, 2015.
Terri, Event Manager

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor
<http://www.MusicLessonsbyTerri.com> & Music Facebook