[pasmembers] Re: Ask PAS

  • From: LPhxAZ <lphxaz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 08:41:43 -0700

when someone asks about an astronomy club in their area, I just google
"astronomy club" with the name of their city.

so I googled "astronomy club whittier ca" and got the following.  another page
gave the same info, but a different area code for Roger, so I inserted that in
the info below.

Rio Hondo Astronomical Society
Listed information for this organization. Please contact this astronomy club
for information on their astronomy viewing schedules, telescope availability,
membership, and public programs.

      Name: Rio Hondo Astronomical Society
      Address: 14517 E. Broadway
      City: Whittier
      State: CA
      Zip: 90604
      Country: USA
      Contact: Roger Wilcox
      Phone: 310-941-9755  [but on another website, phone given as
562-941-9755.  it looks like the area code was changed there.]
      Email: rwilcox@xxxxxxxx
      Notes: 12 members