[overture] Re: Building v24 on Blue Gene P

  • From: Bill Henshaw <henshaw@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: overture@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 15:44:59 -0700

Joe:
  Those changes are in v24 -- hopefully they still work :)

...Bill

On 03/28/2012 02:54 PM, J. P. Bernstein wrote:
Thanks, Bill.

Can you please clarify if those changes are in v24, or if you are referring to
changes post v24?

Indeed, I am close to compiling Mesa on BG/P. I am getting a failure due to the
compiler not being recognized at the latter stage of compiling libmesa itself.
I am corresponding with the Mesa folks about that.

Thanks for your offer of help regarding the perl script. I am handy with perl,
so I agree that that step should not be hard.

Best,

Joe