[ourlunchgroup] Re: (No To: "ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

  • From: Kristina Pearson <kristinajp95@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 18:57:03 -0600

Jarom you are awesome and organized!! Kay so Stetson is not coming but my
sister Ellie who will be a freshman is!! :) Her name is Ellie and she will
be a freshman because she is skipping 8th grade!! Amazing right?! So in my
car I have Daniel, Gates, Nessa, Ellie, and myself!! Does that leave enough
room for everyone else to have a ride!? It should!! :) Can't wait to see you
guys!!
Luvs,
Shanaynay :)