[ourlunchgroup] Re: (No To: "ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

  • From: Kristina Pearson <kristinajp95@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 16:22:50 -0600

Okay soo... I dont think that megan frei is coming because of some thing or
another but Im not positive!! i know that matt's cousin, Jacey, Jarom,
Dallon, Nessa and myself are coming!! I have Daniel, Gates, and Nessa are
coming in my car! My sister might come or my friend Stetson! so ther might
be an extra seat in my car but I'm not sure!! Sorry I'm giving mights!! So
does everyone know that we are meeting at Century High School at 7:30 in the
am and we are bringing our own lunches?! those who are riding in my car
please bring music that you would like to listen to! I have a ipod conection
and a CD player and if we get desoerate I also have the radio!! I am soooo
excited to go!! Can't wait to see you all tomorrow! I will let you know as
soon as possible if I have an extra seat, but I wouldn't count on it!! :)
sorry! :)
Luvs,
Shanaynay! [?]

On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 2:39 PM, Chris <freak303@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> OK my mother said she could possibly drive if we really need her I have no
> idea what's going on with the cars. Please tell me soon as you see this if
> you know.
>

> On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 2:35 PM, Dallon Jenkins <elroyjenks@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:
>
>> no matt isnt but his cousin is.....
>>

>> On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 1:30 PM, Daniel Spreier
>> <crazypirate22@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:
>>
>>> I think we will need another car, we should also pitch money in for gas
>>> too.

GIF image