[ourlunchgroup] Re: (No To: "ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

  • From: Jacey Erickson <jaceysdragons@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 11:36:21 -0700 (PDT)

hey friends!!!! so if any of you are insanely board say around, four o'clock,
and you feel like ventureing outside in the heat, I have a cross country meet
at four today at the ISU course, which is up Alvin Ricken road right across
from the veterens center :) if your in the mood to see some seriously sweaty
runners, feel free to come :) and if not then i'll see you guys tomorrow :)
!!!! adios!
~Jacey~