[ourlunchgroup] Re: (No To: "ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

  • From: Kristina Pearson <kristinajp95@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 15:58:10 -0600

Hello Megan!! Umm not sure who all is riding with me I can't really remeber
who asked me!! I know that Daniel asked and he mght be bringing a couin and
I also think Nessa asked and I only have four seat belts but if I have room
you deffinatly can!! So let me ask... Who is riding with me?! :)
Luvs
Shanaynay