Re: standby redologs ?!!

  • From: "ZhangLeyi (Kamus)" <kamusis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: premj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 11:32:01 +0800

Hi Prem

Incase has no enough time to transfer the redo data from primary to
standby, plus 1 is more reliable.

But ... in the real world, if you have network issue, plus 1 will not do
any help, and if you have perfect network, actually only 1 or 2 standby
redo log will be used on the standby site.

So ... IMOHO, you can safely ignore it.

--
Zhang Leyi (Kamus) <kamusis@xxxxxxxxx>

Visit my blog for more: http://www.dbform.com