Re: killing oracle processes

  • From: "Lyall Barbour" <lyallbarbour@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 10:50:57 -0500

worry about?  ya.  _IF_ your company/director gave developers that
ability (even if it wasn't in Prod), what would they want next?  Sounds
like opening a can of security-destroying worms.  can't they just fix
their reports?  or find out what the problem is on the
application/database/network side that makes these things hang, where
processes need to be killed? just my 2 centsLyall