RE: data modelling tools

  • From: <Paula_Stankus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ryan_gaffuri@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 23:18:13 -0500

I have used ERWIN for a few years, Designer and recently was asked to
check out Embarcadero's ER/STUDIO - I loved it - it has a repository.
You can download an evaluation version.  It's ability to be extended
through custom-coding was tremendous, its user-interface great, the
ability to easily share data.  I love it.  We purchased that tool.

That is what I would suggest.=20