RE: XMLTYPE

  • From: "Marco Gralike" <Marco.Gralike@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <Steve.Booth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <sjaffarhussain@xxxxxxxxx>, "oracle-l" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 22:37:31 +0200

If you encounter the error as described by M.Godlewski it is also could
practice to disable the recyclebin and/or, if you don't use the
recyclebin feature, to disable it completely via an alter system
statement.

purge dba_recyclebin;

begin
dbms_xmlschema.deleteSchema
('http://www.mydomain.com/myapp/person.xsd',4); -- 4 is the delete
cascade force
end;
/

check via

select schema_url from all_xml_schemas;

if you cleaned the repository the way you wanted

Marco