• From: "M.Godlewski" <mcgodlewski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Steve.Booth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, sjaffarhussain@xxxxxxxxx, oracle-l <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 18:57:33 -0700 (PDT)

When I've seen this error it was the xsd was registered and deleted multiple
  If this is the case, the you need to remove it completely with the force as
below and then re-register it again cleanly.
 unregistered_schema exception;
 PRAGMA EXCEPTION_INIT( unregistered_schema , -31000 );
  when unregistered_schema then
"Booth.Steve" <Steve.Booth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Please post the SQL...