RE: Urgent-ORA0001 Unique COnstraint

  • From: "Baumgartel, Paul" <paul.baumgartel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'smishra_97@xxxxxxxxx'" <smishra_97@xxxxxxxxx>, oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 20:26:55 -0000

Did you have a question?
Do you not understand why a primary key constraint would fail validation?
Do you want to know how to diagnose the problem?
Your post is more likely to get a response if you show that you have tried on
your own to solve your problem, and then ask a specific question rather than
just announcing that you have a problem.

Paul Baumgartel
Information Technology
DBA & Admin - NY, KIGA 1
One Madison Avenue