RE: 10g upgrade survey--performance/stability

  • From: "William Wagman" <wjwagman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Brandon.Allen@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <zhuchao@xxxxxxxxx>, <exriscer@xxxxxxxxx>, <oracledba.williams@xxxxxxxxx>, "Oracle Discussion List" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 12:28:49 -0800

Greetings,

I have also found bug 5863277, I think. Check Metalink note 415637.1.

Thanks.

Bill Wagman
Univ. of California at Davis
IET Campus Data Center
wjwagman@xxxxxxxxxxx
(530) 754-6208

________________________________

From: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Zhu,Chao

So with all the long discussion about how to upgrade (actually decided
by your business requirement: downtime, dbsize mostly), anyone have
something to summarize when it comes to performance area/stable in 10g
after migrate to 10.2.0.3(our target version)?

attachments hereto. Please advise immediately if you or your employer do
not consent to Internet email for messages of this kind. Opinions,
conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to
the official business of this company shall be understood as neither
given nor endorsed by it.