Re: "...Upcoming Major Release of Oracle Enterprise Manager..."

  • From: Nuno Souto <dbvision@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2009 12:51:43 +1100

Taylor, Chris David wrote,on my timestamp of 6/11/2009 2:08 AM:
I'm just now getting where I feel good about what I can do with the current oem!!

Oh great! I'm still trying to get grid to install on top of, the darn thing is totally timezone daylight-saving agnostic. That one is all-Flash as well.

Let's hope someone in Oracle will see the light and get it to install on its own, instead of having to plonk first, then upgrade it!

Nuno Souto
in hazy Sydney, Australia