Re: "...Upcoming Major Release of Oracle Enterprise Manager..."

  • From: Scott Sibert <ssibert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 08:33:37 -0600

It's not _all_ flash, but many of the performance charts (like the database
Performance page and Top Activity and some others) are Flash.  Previously to
get some of the fancier stuff you had to have the SVG Plugin from Adobe,
which has been deprecated for a while.  Surprisingly, some of the flash
things don't seem to work right (like updating correctly) all the time....