RE: The end of TOra

  • From: Tanel Poder <tanel.poder.003@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'oracle-l'" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 13:45:22 +0800

Hi Don,

Yep, the only problem with sqlplus I wasn't able to work around was the need
for manual column formatting and line wrapping. However I've worked around
it by now :)

Have you seen my sqlplus htmlizer, this will make some sqlplus column
formatting things much easier

http://blog.tanelpoder.com/2007/08/07/sqlplus-is-my-second-home-part-1-htmli
zing-your-sqlplus-output/

--