Symantec Storage Foundation for Oracle RAC

  • From: "Ken Nguyen" <ken_nguyen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 04:46:05 -0500

We're looking to implement Symantec Storage Foundation HA for Oracle RAC to
offer HA for our Oracle 10g RAC on RHEL.

Oracle has fully certified most of the components within this Symantec
solution, except for the automatic failover piece (GCO).

This component is certified on all platforms except for Red Hat, could have
something to do with Oracle's OEL initiative.

Is anyone using this or any other Symantec SF products without any issues?

Ken