Re: Slow SQL performance

  • From: "조동욱" <ukja.dion@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sxmte@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 09:39:14 +0900

Congratulations.

"no_invalidate=>auto" is actually good one except the fact that you don't
know when your SQL is invalidated.
But at least within 5 hours. right?
The maximum delay is controllable by "_optimizer_invalidation_period"
parameter. The default value is 180000(s) = 5 hour.

Anyway, as of 10.2.0.4, Oracle provides a way of purge one specific cursor
from shared pool. And patch for 10.2.0.2 and 10.2.0.3 is also available.
What a news.
Visit metalink doc# 457309.1

Dion Cho