Re: Slow SQL performance

  • From: "Bradd Piontek" <piontekdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sxmte@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 13:21:15 -0500

Maureen,
 It might help to see the table. With no indexes on the table, I don't see
where statistics are going to matter. It'll full-table-scan the table.
What does the 10046 trace look like in Dev compared to test? Same Disk
layout, and setup?.

FYI: analyzing the table is enough to invalidate the cached plan.