Re: RMAN restore/recover problem

  • From: "Radoulov, Dimitre" <cichomitiko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jo.holvoet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 21:07:17 +0200

On 28/08/2013 20:58, Holvoet, Jo wrote:
> [...]
> Unfortunately it's not duplication - it's a restore.
> Something weird is going on with the undo tbs. v$datafile_header for the
> undo datafile gibes a resetlogs time different (and earlier) than all
> the other datafiles.

As a side note: be very careful with the content of the FRA. If you have
controlfile autobackups there
(if I recall correctly, you don't have cf autobackup, so probably that's
not the case), when you mount the database
their incarnations will be registered and most likely you won't be able
to recover the database
(you'll see messages about new incarnations being found in the alert log).

Regards
Dimitre