RE: RMAN restore/recover problem

  • From: Josh Collier <Josh.Collier@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jo.holvoet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jo.holvoet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 18:36:18 +0000

Try set database instead of reuse and change noresetlogs to resetlogs?

You are doing point in time duplication and your datafile list only includes
the required datafiles right?

Sometimes when the database requests a change in sequence #1 I feed it the
location of the current redologs until it accepts one.  You might try that.

What is your status now? I have lots of experience doing things like this:
broken point in time duplications :)