Re: RMAN restore database preview vs actual restore

  • From: Jeffery Thomas <jeffthomas24@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ORACLE-L <Oracle-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 16:14:57 -0400

Brandon -

Pretty much yes to all your questions:   we've got No.Restrictions
defined on the master server.    I used bplist to validate access to
the list of backups for the source client, and also to determine the
latest autobackup from which I pulled the spfile and control file.
I'm pretty sure I did a crosscheck but I'll go back and test.

Thanks,
Jeff