RE: RE: Useful Oracle books

  • From: "Charu Joshi" <joshic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 20:16:07 +0530

Many thanks Mlladen. That answers my question accurately. I will
do likewise. BTW, I don't know what Farenheit 451 is. Will Google
for it when I have time.

Allan,
I see your point. Every book gives an idea, which needs to be
experimented with in design phase and accepted/rejected based on
the results. There is so much useful information so easily
accessible (this list, for eg.) that one might get into the habit
of being spoon-fed for every little thing. The unsure feeling that
I have even after reading much of useful material is probably
because of lack of testing it myself. BTW, you had me day-dreaming
there. A strong cup of coffee saved me from getting fired. :)

Ryan, You have summarized the nature of Harrison's book
accurately. Thanks for your opinion.

Regards,
Charu.