RE: RE: Useful Oracle books

  • From: "Nelson, Allan" <anelson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 08:43:47 -0500

Real expertise could be developed by doing it yourself.  If you used
some of the test table techniques that J. Lewis has popularized in book
and presentations you could relatively easily generate test cases
against whatever version you were pleased to test.  Then you could set
up a website, speak at the Hotsos Symposium (maybe, they get really good
folks and the competition might be fierce), and become a widely
recognized expert yourself :-)

Allan