RE: Quick and Dirty Grid Control

  • From: "Freeman, Donald G. CTR (ABL)" <donald.freeman.ctr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: George Leonard - Business Connexion <George.Leonard@xxxxxxxxx>, "<niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>" <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2014 19:20:23 +0000

They decided not to task/ask me, at least not yet, and they are running out
of time :d.   The support DBA in question would probably prefer to work 48
hours straight rather than have to answer my question, "Why are you doing
that?"    I'm a big believer in automation.   I have a low tolerance for
doing things the hard way.

                From: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx