Re: Password file not getting updated

  • From: Subodh Deshpande <deshpande.subodh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: veeeraman@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2011 11:55:11 +0530

Hello Ram,
have you given the path while creating the password file, if not then the
password file will get created from where you fire the command and that is
why you are not able to see the change in timestamp.

search for the password files you will find them..if you copy the new file
to the old file location it will work..

thanks and take care..subodh

--
DO NOT FORGET TO SMILE TODAY