Re: Password file not getting updated

Thanks Nuno. As I mentioned before, this product was installed by the
application, not by us. The application connected to the server as oracle
and installed it. They are saying that the application will do the backup
too, we are unable to get into rman. Does not leave me with a warm feeling,
but that is request from the application group.