Re: Oracle10g SQL

  • From: Mladen Gogala <gogala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hamcdc@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 03:39:58 +0000

On 03/02/2005 06:34:02 PM, Connor McDonald wrote:
> I'm concentrating, focusing all my subconcious self and extra-sensory pow=
ers, but I'm just not
> getting an accurate vision of the errors or results....
>=20

Connor, the answer is tea. A nice ancient drink, which ,according to some l=
egends,
was created from Buddha's eyelids and has nothing in common with the partic=
ular variety
I have in mind. The particular variety I have in mind is called Long Island=
 ice tea and=20
does not have much in common with any spiritual leader but it does consist =
of fine spirits.=20
If you consume sufficient quantities of this noble liquid, your vision will=
 clear and you will=20
see many oracle errors, the likes of which have never been seen before.=20
For the morning after, I do advise a little bit  of vinegar, possibly from =
 pickles jar,=20
an Excedrin and a good, strong coffee with 94+ octanes.

A little addition to the interviewing thread: interviewer should gage the c=
andidate
for the quantity of LI ice tea he or she can consume and still talk coheren=
tly. An ability
to down 4 of them in an evening guarantees social skills necessary for a go=
od DBA.
--=20
Mladen Gogala
Oracle DBA