Re: Oracle recovery

  • From: Daniel Fink <Daniel.Fink@xxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 14:13:08 -0600

You can do object-level recovery from a backup. The advantage
with this is that you can get the object as of a point in time,
e.g. immediately before the table was dropped. The downside is
that you need someplace to create and recover the database. It
can be done (remember that Friday, Tim?) and the beers
afterwards taste all the more cool and refreshing.

Daniel