RE: Oracle out the door

  • From: "Allen, Brandon" <Brandon.Allen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Derek Rodner" <derek.rodner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <pythianbrinsmead@xxxxxxxxx>, <exriscer@xxxxxxxxx>, <jhthomp@xxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 10:09:38 -0700

Yes, I'm aware of that doc and was actually trying to find it yesterday
and ran into the same problem as you - so I wonder if it's still valid
now that it's no longer posted.  I have the link so I know it used to be
at http://www.oracle.com/corporate/pricing/multicore_faq.pdf, but now
it's just a 404 error.  I think Mark is right about the OLSA being the
ultimate authority here, but yes I'd like a copy of the
multicore_faq.pdf anyway please.

Thanks,
Brandon

From: Derek Rodner [mailto:derek.rodner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]

I have a copy of the official Oracle PDF explaining the change for SE
and SE1 only, but, try as I might, I can't find it on the Oracle site.
So, if anyone wants a copy, email me.

It is called multicorefaq.pdf and is dated February 16, 2007.