Re: Oracle Support Blog

  • From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: daniel.fink@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 10:39:27 +0000

Interestingly, the comment doesn't appear for me but the 'clueless'
reference has been half retracted.

There is a further update at
http://blogs.oracle.com/Support/2009/11/my_oracle_support_-_migration.html
which
refers to improvements in performance. My experience today is exactly that ,
i.e that MOS is now usable (well at least has the usability that I expect of
this flash interface :( ). I can login and so on.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA