Re: Oracle Support Blog

  • From: kathy duret <katpopins21@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 08:18:49 -0800 (PST)

I can't speak for anyone else but I would say oracle support people are really
stepping up to the plate.

I have received calls on ALL of my SRs asking what if I needed anything and
what they could do for me.  Also asked if I could get into my SRs ect.

I have also seen better education of some Support and less of them closing an
issue after they post a Metalink note for you to check over (I hate that when
they do that).

Not that it is perfect but Oracle Support is better than alot of support on
alot of other software/hareware I have worked with.

Perfect no...Besides if they were what would we have to complain about?
Ok - damanagement always is humorous....

Metalink oops Oracle Support... hey I am still calling SR tars........