Re: Oracle Financials

  • From: John Kanagaraj <john.kanagaraj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: j_akins@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 20:57:52 -0800

Hi James

> Can anyone recommend any good books/sites for Oracle Financials?

I think the best one is : "Installing, Upgrading and Maintaining
Oracle E-business Suite Applications Release 11.5.10+ Or, Teaching an
Old Dog New Tricks - Release 11i Care and Feeding" by Barbara
Matthews, John Stouffer, Karen Brownfield, all very experienced (and I
do get a mention in it because I clarified an issue with Histograms to
John). I also know of "Oracle Application DBA Field Guide" by Elke
Phelps and Paul Jackson, but I haven't read it so cannot comment.

As for websites, check out http://www.oaug.org - you can access a lot
of material if you join this user group. They run a listserv that is
quite active, and you can join for free (just like ORACLE-L).

Hope this helps!
--
John Kanagaraj <><
http://www.linkedin.com/in/johnkanagaraj